Rules & Requirements for Pitman Potter Festival Wristbands
1. Wristbands will be required to enter the main events at the Pitman Potter Festival on Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Wristbands will go on sale on Saturday, July 29, 2017, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Pitman Gallery & Art Center, 59 South Broadway, Pitman, New Jersey.
3. A wristband can be obtained for a $5 donation to the Greater Pitman Chamber of Commerce. Proceeds from the wristbands will support the logistics of the festival including providing public restrooms, trash disposal, police, a shuttle, etc. Any remaining donations will be split evenly among the Greater Pitman Chamber of Commerce, the Pitman Gallery & Art Center, and McCowan Memorial Library.
4. The events which will require wristbands include: (1) The Sorting Ceremony; (2) Defense Against the Dark Arts Class; (3) Quidditch Lessons; (4) Access to Premium Quidditch Seating; (5) Wizard Chess; and (6) Unlimited Rides on the “Day Bus” which includes parking. *The Pitman Potter Festival reserves the right to change the events at any time.
5. Purchase of a wristband will ONLY provide you access to these shows. It does NOT guarantee that you will be selected as a participant in the shows.
6. Wristband purchasers will provide their email address and will later be provided with an opportunity to sign up for specific time slots & events.
7. Only 3,000 wristbands will be sold. This limited quantity will help ensure that there are adequate facilities and entertainment opportunities for Pitman Potter Festival attendees.
8. Wristbands will NOT be sold online.
9. Only CASH will be accepted. There will be an express lane for those purchasers with exact change.
10. Wristband purchases will be limited to six (6) wristbands per person.
11. Wristbands are non-transferrable and non-refundable. If you lose your wristband it will not be replaced. NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. Anyone suspected of reselling wristbands at a markup will have all wristbands purchased by them invalidated in the sole discretion of the Pitman Potter Festival.
13. The purchase of the wristband confirms your agreement to honor the ordinances of the Borough of Pitman, all Federal and State laws, and the rules and regulations of the Pitman Potter Festival. Violators will be removed from the festival and no refunds will be given.
14. All children must be reasonably supervised by an adult and the Pitman Potter Festival will not take responsibility for children or minors. No babysitting services are offered and children may not be left behind at any of the events or programs without parental or caregiver supervision.
15. No open alcoholic beverages will be permitted on festival grounds or any public property in the borough.
16. Children ages 3 and under will NOT need a wristband.
The Pitman Potter Festival is a fan-created non-profit event to celebrate the spirit and theme of Harry Potter and promote our local community and its arts. Warner Bros. Entertainment and J.K. Rowling are not associated with or responsible for the festival in any way. We must thank J.K.Rowling, Warner Bros Pictures, & Universal Studios, for without them we would not have the Harry Potter that we all love and cherish. Thank you to the entire creative team that made Harry Potter a reality.