Rules & Requirements for Festival Wristbands
1. Wristbands will be required to enter the main events at the Festival on Saturday, October 20, 2018, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Wristbands will go on sale on Saturday, July 28, 2018, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Pitman Gallery & Art Center, 59 South Broadway, Pitman, New Jersey.
3. A wristband can be obtained for a $5 donation to the Greater Pitman Chamber of Commerce. Proceeds from the wristbands will support the logistics of the festival including providing public restrooms, trash disposal, police, a shuttle, etc. Any remaining donations will be distributed to non-profit organizations.
4. The events which will require wristbands include: (1) the Magical Meet & Greet in the Grove Auditorium; (2) Defensive Magic Class; (3) Flying Broom Lessons; (5) Life Sized Chess; and (6) Access to the Witch & Wizard’s School of Crafts & Activities *The Pitman Potter Festival reserves the right to change the events at any time.
5. Purchase of a wristband will ONLY provide you access to these shows. It does NOT guarantee that you will be selected as a participant in the shows.
6. Wristband purchasers will provide their email address and will later be provided with an opportunity to sign up for specific time slots & events.
7. Only 4000 wristbands will be sold. This limited quantity will help ensure that there are adequate facilities and entertainment opportunities for Festival attendees.
8. Wristbands will NOT be sold online.
9. Only CASH will be accepted. There will be an express lane for those purchasers with exact change.
10. Wristband purchases will be limited to six (6) wristbands per person.
11. Wristbands are non-transferrable and non-refundable. If you lose your wristband it will not be replaced. NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. Anyone suspected of reselling wristbands at a markup will have all wristbands purchased by them invalidated in the sole discretion of the Festival.
13. The purchase of the wristband confirms your agreement to honor the ordinances of the Borough of Pitman, all Federal and State laws, and the rules and regulations of the Festival. Violators will be removed from the festival and no refunds will be given.
14. All children must be reasonably supervised by an adult and the Festival will not take responsibility for children or minors. No babysitting services are offered and children may not be left behind at any of the events or programs without parental or caregiver supervision.
15. No open alcoholic beverages will be permitted on festival grounds or any public property in the borough.
16. Children ages 3 and under will NOT need a wristband.
PPF is a fan-created non-profit event to celebrate the spirit of magic in everyday life and to promote our local community and its arts. This is a generic witch and wizard’s festival and neither Warner Bros. Entertainment or J.K. Rowling are associated with or responsible for this festival in any way.